Property Maintenance Engineer
About the job
Our client a well-respected award-winning property management company is looking for a property maintenance engineer to work within the South East London and North Kent region. The ideal candidate will be friendly, adaptable with good general maintenance experience.
• Previous experience of property maintenance
• Work within a friendly and professional team
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Good communication skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
• You will carry out reactive and planned maintenance work
• Preferably experience of basic carpentry, plumbing and or electrics
• Full clean driving licence as will be using company van for work (25+ due to insurance)
Hours of work: 9.00am – 6.00pm
sometimes later in the day – may make visits during unsociable hours (emergencies only)
Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
Salary: £25,000 +
Key words: decorating, cleaning, maintenance, general repairs
We will endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard back from us within 4 days your application has been unsuccessful for this role. You are welcome to apply for forthcoming roles placed by Aspire Recruitment.